The Esoteric Subconscious...

The Esoteric Subconscious...

the frontal lobe is where we live, it is home to the personality we develop. Central command center and driver-seat for free-will. Its been said we only use 10% of our brain. What's up with the other 90%. And where do these strange hidden desires come from? Somewhere on our timeline, our brain very wisely decided to to split up the various tasks of thought into departments but did that also create seperate entities? Who is really in charge? The frontal lobe can be removed and the body will still live. The subconscious seems to operate on its own set of priorities that are encoded in our dna, but is it really working in our best interests? Do you know what drives you?

zenmusic posted this


rubikscube reblogged this



lousopher reblogged this


zenmusic posted this


rubikscube reblogged this



lousopher reblogged this


tomkatx posted this


lousopher reblogged this


Sadistic posted this


lousopher reblogged this


Sadistic posted this


lousopher reblogged this


Sadistic posted this


lousopher reblogged this


Sadistic posted this


lousopher reblogged this


Sadistic posted this


lousopher reblogged this


Sadistic posted this


lousopher reblogged this


Sadistic posted this


lousopher reblogged this


PornCafe posted this


lousopher reblogged this


PornCafe posted this


lousopher reblogged this


PornCafe posted this


lousopher reblogged this


PornCafe posted this


lousopher reblogged this


PornCafe posted this


lousopher reblogged this


PornCafe posted this


lousopher reblogged this


PornCafe posted this


lousopher reblogged this


BdsmBlowjobs posted this


lousopher reblogged this


Log in / Register